Favorite Cooking Method
- Starting with a cold (room temp) pan, add your favorite high-temp cooking oil.
- Cut radishes vertically ( from root to tip, ) and lay cut-side down into cold pan with oil. Arrange one layer deep, being sure not to overcrowd.
- Then put cold pan on med-high heat being sure not to disturb the radishes, only tilting the pan to ensure even oil distribution.
- When you see the edges of the radishes start to color, check the evenness of the color by flipping one of the radishes. If you desire more color, return radish cut side down to its original place.
- Once you have the desired color, begin stir/flip radishes. Since they came up to temp with the pan, they should be mostly cooked by the time you flip.
- Cook until fork tender.