Lacinato Dinosaur, Red Russian + 20+ different varieties of European Kale.
Can choose preference for type of kale you would like.
The unbelievable KALEidoscope of colors, shapes, sizes, and flavors are not available in the US commercially.
Flavors: a wide range of flavors from crunchy + sweet to mild with a hint of spice. Perfect for a raw salad, sautéed, or braised.
- Hoj Amager Grunkohl (DK),
- Madeley (UK),
- Westphalian (UK),
- Westland Winter (UK),
- Westländer Winter (DE),
- Asparagus Kale (IR, UK),
- 1,000 Headed kale (DE),
- Roter Krauskohl (DE),
- Altmarker Braun (DE),
- Baltic Red (SE),
- Blonde Butter of Jalhay (BE),
- Butterkohl (DE),
- Nicki’s Cut’N’Come Again (IE),
- Shetland (UK),
- Hellerbutter Kohl (CH),
- Cavolo Nero di Toscana (IT)
- Ostfriesische Palm (CH).
- 'Dazzling Blue'Tuscan Kale (IT)
- also including a mix of napus kales that have been crossed with B. rapa. Napus leaf types